Men's Harbormaster 2.0 Navy
A modern re-fit of the classic Harbormaster with innovative hydrophobic materials that shed water and dry quickly. This sea sneaker provides cushioning, ventilation, and durability that you won't want to jump aboard without.
• Hydrophobic synthetic and mesh upper sheds water and dries quickly
• Flex wire harness lacing system for custom fit and lateral support
• Removable EVA footbed maximizes comfort
• Lightweight molded EVA midsole for shock absorption
• Non-marking molded rubber outsole features Adaptive Wave-Siping™ technology for enhanced traction.
Shipping and Returns
We will gladly accept your return of UNWORN merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Our Vision & Sustainability Practices
Create a more sustainable future by building products, programs and partnerships that are designed to protect our water.
We believe water can free the mind, ignite the imagination, and soothe the human spirit. As such, we must act to protect the oceans and waterways that connect us all.
Our goal is that 50% of the models we produce by 2024 will be part of the SeaCycledTM Collection.
REDUCE WATER USAGE
Reduce water usage by an additional 1 million gallons annually by the end of this year.
Eliminate packaging in all possible places, with a focus on eliminating single-use plastic.